Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall 2008 Season.....

has begun!

Welcome to our new members: Carolyn Turner (1st Soprano), Ashley Cox (2nd Soprano), Mary Bullock (2nd Soprano), and Jerilyn Patterson (2nd Soprano). We're so glad to have you join us and are grateful for your willingness to share your talents. We're looking forward to getting to know all of you better and working together.

At practice yesterday, we worked on My Shepherd Will Supply My Need (arr by Mack Wilberg), Deck The Halls in 7/8 and brushed on How Can I Keep From Singing?

Other pieces we're learning this season: I Wonder As I Wander, 'Tis the Season, Candlelight Carol, Still (times 3), Mary, Did You Know?, Alfred Burt Carol - Some Children See Him, and Star-Spangled Banner.

Star-Spangled Banner was submitted to the Colorado Rockies and we're waiting for their response. Hopefully we'll get invited to sing at a game! Perhaps we should submit our dvd to CU, CSU, UNC, the Nuggets, the Av's, and the Broncos! Seriously!!

Practices will begin promptly at 9:30am with opening prayer. Warm-ups will start at 9:31am.

Liz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ROCK, Liz! Thank you so much for keeping this up-to-date. I can't tell you how much that makes me happy. :) Julia

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I can't wait to be singing with you all!

Carolyn Turner said...

I am so excited to be singing will all of you!